Business Development Executive(Online Marketing)
• Relevant experience of 1 -3 years in online marketing
• Capable of Developing cross platform e-marketing strategies and generating leads.
• Practical knowledge in E-Marketing, Advertising, CPO,Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing and Brand Promotions desired
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
• Familiarity with technologies like C++,C#,Dot Net, Java, J2EE, PHP Crystal etc
• Experience into international market for IT sales.
• Well versed in generating business through different online marketplaces/job boards like Elance, Guru, Odesk, Etc. for IT Services (Web, mobile and software domain
• Responsible for generating business via various sources from international market.
• Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting.
• Preparing proposals and Scope of Work with or without guidance
• Re-qualifying leads from events, mailers, other activities.
• Should be aggressive, target oriented while chasing & achieving it month on month.
• Self-motivated and performance driven individuals with extensive experience in sales of enterprise IT
• The candidate should be well versed with the entire sales process of enterprise solutions.
• Very strong client-interfacing skills, presentation skills, communication skills, building personal rapport with clients are a must.
• Should be flexible to work during different time zones
The role of recruiter is optimized for posting on online job boards to attract qualified candidates who can manage your company’s full recruitment cycle. Its also easy to customize to meet your specific needs, whether your hiring an in-house recruiter, a staffing recruiter or a tech recruiter.
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Making recommendations to company hiring managers
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
• Staying current on the companys organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Completing timely reports on employment activity
Salary:INR 50,000 – 1,80,000 P.A
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR